I recently attended the Triple Play Realtor Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey and came across a great training speaker named Joe Meyer of Joe Meyer Presentations, Inc. Below is some great info
Ten Sales Tips To Remember
I recently attended the Triple Play Realtor Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey and came across a great training speaker named Joe Meyer of Joe Meyer Presentations, Inc. Below is some great info from him:
1. Always keep your presentation focused on customer needs and adjust your presentation accordingly. Do not have a 'one size fits all' type of presentation.
2. Follow up on every lead you receive, regardless of how remote or insignificant it may seem.
3. Most people are willing to pay top price ONLY when they see they'll receive top value.
4. Do something every day to assure yourself of new business coming in for your future.
5. The best communicators listen twice as much as they speak.
6. Unethical salespeople can have good years, but it's the ethical salespeople that have great careers.
7. Always have a goal. Every year, every month, every week and every day.
8. You can only make a good first impression once Take pride in your professional appearance.
9. The key to career growth is career education. Make a point to learn something new every day.
10. Increase your creative sales skills with training seminars.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Long Beach Island area, contact me first for all your real estate needs. Click here to view homes http://kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
Average Listing Price and Average Sale Price Ratios in the Long Beach Island Real Estate Market Average Listing Price and Average Sale Price Ratios in the Long Beach Island Real Estate